WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Awesome...

...just awesome!

Loved how it all flowed together :D

The Newgrounds Face The Newgrounds Face

Hahaha!

This made me LOL :P

If I state any improvements I'd just be being pedantic :P
PM me if you want them though ^.^

Well done xD

Field Songs Field Songs

This actually made me LOL.

I really did find this funny :P
You mentioned the graphics, but I thought they were fine.

I didn't like the ending, however. Would've been better if they all just stopped and walked off. But meh, that's me :D

Nice one (Y) =]

snowball (released as is) snowball (released as is)

Poor

1. Why is it sunny when it's snowing/raining?
2. Add highscores to keep players "interested".
3. What's with the mixture of different graphic types? If you're using 8bit style music, why not make all the graphics pixellated?

moonpierules responds:

it wasn't quite done. there was going to be an online high score table and i may or may not have used different music. there was also an invincibility block.

no use wasting more time describing what could have been.

thanks for the review bud, i appreciate anything anyone has to say.

Scrollblocks 2 Scrollblocks 2

Wow!

I never played the first game, but I really like this. It's such a good concept!! And a very clean interface. Well done! :)

Improvements:
o Pause button?

Down the Well Down the Well

What's that song?

Who did the song for the title screen? The main riff at the start sounds the same as Papa Roach's Last Resort (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh2SV uX03h4), hehe.

Anyway, good game, quite like the style, some of the hittests need to made more accurate for when you are jumping on the robot's heads.

Keep it up! =]

Ice (Piano Jazz Improv) Ice (Piano Jazz Improv)

Relaxing

Hey MrMusicalLion,

Very nice track!
Fantastic to relax and chill to.

I used it as a backing track for my Digital Portfolio university module.
Take a look: http://jalproductions.co.uk/DigitalPo rtfolio/

Thanks! :)

=A=\Alpha - ATO/=A= =A=\Alpha - ATO/=A=

Not bad...

I felt as if there was too much going on. At first I thought it may have been my laptop speakers, so I tried my proper speakers but it was the same. The main riff is too heavy. The tune is good though, I could hear it being used in a submission. Make the main riff less heavy and I think it would be better. Also I don't like the ending, just stops to quickly and it's not smooth. =)

sebbeshs responds:

Yea, I Kinda like having it heavy, but thats just me. (And a bunch of other guys...)
But i was also kinda going for a madness music style. (Youve seen it? if not Sean Hodges a.k.a. Chesyre is making the music mostly. go check THAT out. You'll be blown away.)